Personal Account Services
We offer a full line of account services to simplify your banking needs. .
Online Banking & Bill Pay
- No cost for online banking or bill payment
- Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills online, view check images
- Set-up real-time alerts which can be sent to your email, mobile device via SMS text, or mobile device via a push notification in our mobile banking app
- Statements are available for you electronically
- Send or Request money with Zelle®
Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- No cost, available in the App Store and Google Play
- Check account balances, view recent transactions, including check images, and transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks by snapping a picture of each check, and view deposit history in the app
- No cost for our Visa branded Debit Card1
- Surcharge free access to thousands of MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide2
- For locations visit: moneypass.com
- Protect your debit card by sending transaction alerts and define when, where and how your card is used
- Alerts for PIN and signature transactions can be set up to keep you informed of your debit card usage and help you quickly detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity
- Location-Based Alerts and Controls, Usage Alerts and Controls, and Card On/Off Setting are also available
- We are proud to partner with Elan Financial Services to provide a suite of consumer credit card products that let you choose what you value most from your card
- Both points and cash back card options are available
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
- Separate expenses, manage cash-flow and track spending
APPLY NOW CONNECT WITH A BANKER
1. Visa Debit Card: Transactional, inactivity, or lost/stolen card fees may apply.
2. Non-MoneyPass® ATMs may impose an ATM surcharge.
3. Overdraft protection transfers in $100 increments; sufficient money market or savings balance must be maintained to cover checks or insufficient funds charges may apply. Call for details.
4. Activity limitations, monthly service charges, and early withdrawal penalties may apply.